Depreciation Reports

Tax Depreciation Schedules are reports outlining the depreciation amount for an investment property, providing the investor with a taxation benefit. All types of income producing properties may have substantial taxation benefits available.

Both new and old properties may attract some depreciation benefit that the investor is able to claim as a tax credit. A common myth is that older properties will attract no claim - which may not be true. Therefore, it's worth making an enquiry about any property regardless of age.

We can refer you to qualified Quantity Surveyors who can provide expert advice regarding your particular property.

The maximisation of depreciation claim on any building requires a combination of construction costing skills and knowledge of Tax Legislation. Your accountant will recommend a specialist to complete such a report, to maximise the depreciation benefits from your property. Quantity Surveyors are recognised by the Australian Tax Office to be appropriately qualified to estimate building costs for the purpose of depreciation.

Furniture Packages

Holiday Furniture packages

Why pay more than you have to for your furniture packages when we can refer you direct to the suppliers???Don't sign anything until you compare prices.

Any buyers who purchase through our firm can be referred to our source to compare prices. 

Selling Choices

Listing agreements 

The common three listing agreement choices are:

1) Open Agency

2) Sole Agency
3) Exclusive Agency 
The best choice for you will depend on your willingness and ability to tackle some of the home selling duties and the local real estate market climate.

Selling Options 

The seller has the option of selling there property by: 

1)       Private treaty 
2)       Auctions 
3)       Expressions of interest
Chris Couper Real Estate will assist you in creating a sales and marketing plan for your property that will assist to distinguish it in the domestic and international marketplace and attract buyers to your property.
It is our purpose to sell your property at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time. 


"...a convenient, simple and objective loan-matching service"

Expert advice can make the home loan selection process more effective. We can recommend mortgage lending experts who you can deal with independently to assess your individual situation.
Finance consultants are paid a comparable fee on all Standard Residential Loans*, so you can rest assured that you are receiving objective advice that will suit you regardless of which home loan you choose. 
You have the choice to deal with many of Australia's best known banks, building societies and non-bank lenders. 
The best home loan for you depends on you. Put simply, every borrower's circumstances are different. By listening to what you are looking for and comparing your requirements with the large range of loan products contained in the Mortgage Match system the mortgage consultants can help match you to the right home loan.
Most Mortgage Broker consultants are available seven days a week to meet with you at your home or office to discuss your next home loan.



 Make sure you are clear about exactly when you are responsible for the insurance of your property. We strongly recommend you speak to your Legal representative to discuss your obligations.  Even though the property may be covered by the seller's insurance up until the date of settlement, it is recommended that the buyer take out building and contents insurance, effective from the date of signing the contract.
If you have a mortgage your lender will expect you to have home building insurance.
If you buy into a community titles scheme (e.g. townhouse, villa or home unit), the body corporate will generaly have to take out insurance to cover common property but you are responsible for insuring your contents.

 We cannot stress enough the importance of adequate Landlord Protection Insurance for all rental properties. The items covered in these policies are not covered in your normal household insurance policy and are specifically designed for rental properties. We highly recommend "Landlord Protection Insurance" to all landlords.
These premiums are normally FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE however you will need to refer to your Accountant for details.

Legal Advice

Should you not have an existing Legal Representative to assist your Purchase or Sale we can refer you to some respected local Legal Firms.



Residential real estate means all Australian Urban land other than commercial properties (that is offices, factories, warehouses, restaurants, shops). Acquisitions of "hobby farms" and "rural residential" blocks by foreign interests are included in the residential real estate category.
Foreign purchasers intending to acquire real estate in Australia must seek prior approval from the Government through the Foreign Investment Review Board unless specifically exempted by the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Regulations.
Entering Into a Contract

All contracts by foreign persons to acquire interests in Australian Real Estate must be made conditional upon Foreign investment approval, unless approval was obtained prior to entering into the contract.
If you are unsure of your situation, always refer to your Legal Representative for guidance.

Sales Appraisal

If you would like an indication of what the market would produce for your property, please fill out the details below and click on 'submit'. One of the Chris Couper & Associates team will contact you to make an appointment to share current market information.

Renting Appraisal

If you would like an indication of what the market would produce for your property, please fill out the details below and click on 'submit'. One of the Chris Couper & Associates team will contact you to make an appointment to share current market information.